Threshold value switch for analogue signals WAGO 857-531
Item number: 104667EAN: 4045454885229
- JUMPFLEX® transducer
- Threshold value switch for analogue signals
- Monitoring of standard analogue signals and reporting of signal statuses
- 1 x DO
- 1 x changeover contact
- Input signal current: ±20 mA
- Input signal voltage: ± 10 V; 0-30 V
- Calibrated measurement range switching
- Setting: Software/"Teach-in"-Funktion/DIP switch
- Supply voltage: 24 V DC: Test voltage: 2.5 kV
- Connection: Push-in
- Mounting: DIN-rail 35 mm
Threshold value switch for analogue signals WAGO 857-531The 857-531 JUMPFLEX® transducer from WAGO with safe 3-way isolation, monitors standard analogue signals and reports signal conditions that exceed a pre-set threshold. It has a digital output as well as a changeover contact.
The signal conditioner, with a supply voltage of 24 V DC, offers calibrated measurement range switching and is configured by means of software, "teach-in" function or DIP switches. The connection of the 857-531 JUMPFLEX® transducer with a test voltage of 2.5 kV is connected via a push-in connection and mounted on 35 mm DIN-rail.